Wednesday, August 6, 2014

ABCs of Me

There are a few blogs out there that I follow and they have done this super fun post on the ABCs of Me. Basically each letter describes a little something something about them. So I'm going to play along too!

A~ age: 29

B~ birthday: April

C~ chore I hate: Laundry. It never ever ends.

D~  drink: COFFEE

E~ eyes: Hazel, please note this is not brown! Whenever I fill paperwork out and I put hazel people always seem to think this color is brown. It is in fact not. It's shaded green.

F~ favorite color: Coral, pink, blue, gray, black, purple, green, red... I love colors! I guess if I had to pick coral would be my top though.

G~ gent: My bestest friend, rock, outdoors-man hubby Josh.

H~ hobby: Triathlons, crafting, camping

I~ indulgence: Reading. I love new books!

J~ job: Manager

K~  kids: Samual, Louis, Rian, Baby L and two fur babies Cooper and Lilly

L~ love: Rainy days; cuddling up with a cup of coffee and reading a book.

M~ music: ALL OF IT! Music is fantastic.

N~ nickname: AJ, A, neither of them are really used though... I'm that one friend that you can't quite get a nickname for.

O~ one wish: To travel. I want to see places. I would love to visit other countries Ireland is the top of the list.

P~ pet peeves: The noise that is made with silverware scrapping against teeth.

Q~ quote: Brave on the rocks. -Sabrina Ward Harrison

R~ residence: My heart will always be in Oregon.

S~ siblings: Sam, Shannon, Wayne and Alan

T~ time I wake up: It depends on if it's a work day. Sometimes I get up when hubby leaves, 2am. Other times when I am getting up to run it's around 5am. If I sleep in then we are up at 6:30 or 7am.

U~ university: Currently taking classes from Harvard.

V~ vegetables I dislike: ... I don't know that I've had a vegetable I don't like.

W~ worst habit: Dissing myself. 

X~ x-rays: Ankle and wrist

Y~ yuck: The smell of milk sippy cups that you find behind the couch a week later.

Z~ zoo: ZEBRAS. I love zebras.



No comments:

Post a Comment