Nativity scene! We were given a beautiful nativity scene years ago. Between the move and the year since Christmas we haven't found ours yet. It really really makes me sad. That's problem number one. The other problem is it's a beautiful glass nativity set. I want the boys to be able to touch and see and learn from a nativity scene. It's the real reason behind this season and they have snowmen and Santa toys that they play with... so why not a nativity set.
I did some digging and I found a couple great activities.
123 Busy Bees, has a nativity set made out of printed sheets and paper towel rolls.
Joyfully Weary, shows how to make silhouette nativity with paints.
A O K Corral , made a gingerbread nativity.
Heritage Makers, made a nativity block set.
Blessed Beyond a Doubt, has free printable nativity puppets.
Love love all these ideas!
I'm still looking for a fabric pattern to make a stuffed nativity scene. Let me know if you find one!
Merry Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment