Monday, December 2, 2013

November N Review

What I'm eating/drinking: 
Eggnog

What I'm wearing: 
Jeans and long sleeves
Baby it's cold outside...

My last Nook/iTunes/Audible purchase: 
Audible: Orphan train
iTunes: Thanksgiving Day mix
Nook: Four Corners of the Sky

What I need to do today:
Sew some badges on the boys uniform.

What the kids are doing: 
Field trip with their cub scouts!

How I'm feeling:
Good, getting back in the swing of things.

What I'm listening to: 
Christmas music

Words to describe this month: 
Thankful

Noteworthy: 
Birthdays & Births & Holidays & Family visits & Football & Races!

What reading/learning did I do this month? 
I'll Be Seeing You
Savage Continent
January First
A Constellation of Vital Phenomena
The Golem and the Jinni

What entertainment did I watch/listen to this month? 
We went and to see Frozen in theater! It had mixed reviews from the boys.

What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends? 
We shared Thanksgiving together, two birthdays and hunting season!

What gifts did I give and/or receive? 
Mr. Ivan was born!

What special or unusual purchases did I make? 
Gravy. Well that wasn't weird that was normal. When I went to go get the packets though I found jars of gravy that you can buy. This cooking world is so crazy!

What illnesses or health concerns did I have? 
'Tis the season!

What were my accomplishments this month? 
Ran a 5k!

What were my downers this month? 
Saying goodbye to my Mom is always so hard to do.

What new things did I try? 
Cooking. This was the first year that I actually got to do the turkey. Momma was here to talk me through it, thank goodness.

How did I do on my goals for the month?
Going strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment