Friday, September 12, 2014

{52 Weeks} Week 34

Lists, I LOVE lists. I like to write things down on a list so I can see the check mark or line through it. Each week for this year I've been writing a list out on a prompt.


The bag. We are prepping for Baby Paden and the hospital stay that we will have. So naturally the list of things to pack for a hospital stay is on the fridge. This weeks list:
Hospital bag list

Catch all Bag
-Camera & Charger
-Cell phone & Charger
-iPad & Charger
-List of important calls to make with baby update
-Cash
-Pen & Paper


Momma's Bag
-Chapstick
-Toothbrush
-Toothpaste
-Brush
-Hair ties
-Makeup
-Shampoo/Conditioner
-Face and body wash
-Deodorant
-Razer
-Nursing pads
-Pajamas x 2
-Going home outfit
-Nursing bras
-Nursing scarf
-Granny undies
-Slippers

Dad's Bag
-Pack at least one nights worth of items
(For us we have kiddos that will be at home. I have a feeling Dad might be back and forth between hospital and home so pack at least a stay over bag.)
-Tylenol


Baby's Bag
-Car seat
-Receiving blankets x2
-Onsies x2
-Socks x3
-Pajamas (depending on weather) x2
-Hat
-Going home outfit

Special Bag
-Special big brother bag for Sam
-Special big brother bag for Louis
-Special big brother bag for Rian


No comments:

Post a Comment