What I'm eating/drinking: COFFEE
What I'm wearing:
Capri's and a t-shirt
My last Nook/iTunes/Audible purchase:
Audible: Tuscan Rose by Belinda Alexandra
iTunes: Cruise by Florida Georgia Line
Nook: Bread & Wine by Shauna Niequist
What I need to do today:
Prep for crafts!
What the kids are doing:
Samual and Louis are finishing up a very exciting summer school program. Summer school is not what it used to be. Now it's a cool thing to go and do cool projects and have fun. Back in the day it was a bad thing. Not so much anymore.
How I'm feeling:
Thankful
What I'm listening to:
Firebird by Susanna Kearsley
Words to describe this month:
Baseball is here!
Noteworthy:
Naomy Grace was born! 7lbs 3ozs. 19" She is such a blessing!
What reading/learning did I do this month?
A Sweethaven Summer
Wildflower Hill
Angels & Demons
Two for the Dough
A Leaf on the Wind of All Hallows
The House At Riverton
What entertainment did I watch/listen to this month?
We took the boys to the drive-in! It was so great to hang out with friends and family. We got to see 'Man of Steel'. The boys LOVED it!
What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
We celebrated Rian graduating from another year of pre-school! What a blessing it is to have the teachers that we have in our boys' lives.
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
NAOMY! She is a beautiful gift!
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Special, the boys had to have t-ball attire this year. Gramps, I hope you are watching them play!
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Praying for family members this month. So many are going through some big health issues.
Aunt Lo and Momma are on the list. Keep them in your prayers.
What were my accomplishments this month?
Staying moderately ahead of the summer scheduling! It's already been a dozy!
What were my downers this month?
Didn't get in as much exercise as I would have liked.
What new things did I try?
I'm not sure that it counts as a new thing... but the Slavic Festival (YAY) we had our favorite foods! Cabbage rolls you are the best!
How did I do on my goals for the month?
Goals are going strong! Half way through the year and crafts and art is in full swing!
No comments:
Post a Comment