What reading/learning did I do this month?
I ventured out and tried reading a few new authors... they didn't stick. I am currently reading a few short novels.
What entertainment did I watch/listen to this month?
Louis is craving 'The Beatles' so we bought a new slew of songs by them.
What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
Sledding, we took the boys down the big boy hill.
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
Gi-Gi had her 25-ish birthday so we got to get a fabulous singing card for her.
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Mmmm... lots of car work done... Sigh
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
All is well : )
What were my accomplishments this month?
Made it to the library twice this month!!!
What were my disappointments this month?
Drama with hurt feelings from family decisions.
How did I do on my goals for the month?
Okay, I would have liked a few more art projects.
What I'm eating:
Chips with lime
What I'm wearing:
Tank top and PJ bottoms
My last Nook/iTunes/Audible purchase:
The Rose Garden
What I need to do today:
Relax
What the kids are doing:
Celebrating Dr. Suess week!
How I'm feeling:
Overwhelmed!
What I'm listening to:
Cat in the Hat
Words to describe February:
Falling in love
No comments:
Post a Comment