May
What I'm eating/drinking:
Coconut water
What I'm wearing:
Yoga pants and my Cardinal shirt... well one of them
My last Nook/iTunes/Audible purchase:
On Audible: The House at Riverton
iTunes: 3-2-1 Penguins
Nook: The Oracle Glass
What I need to do today:
Today we are working on a craft project!
What the kids are doing:
Summer school!!!
How I'm feeling:
Pretty good. We have lots of allergy-ness going on in the house right now.
What I'm listening to:
Shhhh... quiet
Words to describe this month:
Fun and fabulous!
Noteworthy:
Camping trip to the property!
What reading/learning did I do this month?
Eragon
Happy, Happy, Happy
Torch
Lover Enshrined
Dead Ever After
The Penny
Darkfever
What entertainment did I watch/listen to this month?
We have been going through some of our old VHS videos that we have. The other night we watched Chitty Chitty Bang Band with the boys. Classic movie and the LOVED it.
What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
Camping trips, T-ball practices and a beautiful wedding
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
We threw our dear friends a baby shower!!! Can not wait to meet little Miss Girl!
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Sam and Lou finished another year of school. So we got ice cream to celebrate the day!
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Allergies!!! Ugh
What were my accomplishments this month?
I ran a 5K! That's right this non running lady ran her first 5K. Just getting ready for the Triathlon!!
What were my downers this month?
I wish that I would have ran faster for the 5K but that just lets me know that I need to work harder.
What new things did I try?
I tried Tilapia for the first time. It was good.
How did I do on my goals for the month?
Doing good. A few bumps but that's life. Crafting with the boys has slowed down but we will get it going!
No comments:
Post a Comment