Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ty

All I have going through my head right now is...just jumbled up stuff. So that's what this will be...

You were the cool cousin.

We all looked up to you.

If Ty was going to be there then it'd be a 'cool' event.

Ladies man ; )

Sweet soul

Ty you made me realize how important it is to keep in contact with family. You were always only a phone call or a text away. I bet you anything that Grandma is giving you high-fives for that.

I admired you for following your dreams and not being scared of change.

Your confidence.

Your quiet, hilarious, strength.

Your always snazzy vehicle!

Your stories of your time with Grandma and Grandpa. The passion you showed for family history.

Thank you cousin.

It's been real.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with everything you said about Ty! He was so very dear to me and was loved by me so very much! I will miss him a great deal and already do! Thank you for all you taught me in life dear cousin Ty and all the love you brought me the last few years! I will always remember growing up with you at grandma and grandpas and all the good and oh so funny things you did as a kid! REST IN PEACE DEAR CUZ...you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete